Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One Last Look

I just wanted to show off one more time. I am very proud of those stockings because they were time consuming. Now that all of the Christmas decorations are packed away until next year, this is my only reminder of a satisfying season. I accomplished all that I wanted, and I am happy. Now I am busy with new things and happily playing with my new toy, my serger. I am trying to learn how to do a blind hem and it is trying my patience. So I have come to the computer to learn. In an unprecedented event for this week, both of my beautiful children (not at school) are napping! At the same time! So I am taking this moment to write about it and then off to finish with my serger project! Hopefully by the end of this week I will have at least 3 new things to share. Maybe four if all goes well. I was struck with an idea yesterday and thankfully was told that it was "not cheesy" so that will be my project (in between my quilting projects) for next week. Well, I don't want to waste this gloriously quiet time talking about it so...until later...

No comments: