Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy Weekend

I had a very busy weekend, starting Friday with a call from Bundle of Joy ordering six more tu-tus! Needless to say, I was very excited. I was shopping when I got the call and rushed home to fill the order before they closed at 6 pm. I think I did a pretty good job, considering. These were a little different because the colors are a little brighter. I also finished up a short set for a 2 year old boy. My awesome man had to have a "white elephant" gift for his company Christmas party, and since most of the ladies are my biggest supporters, we thought it would be a good idea to give a "gift certificate" from me. I was told there was alot of stealing going on and the lucky winner decided to use it for a gift for her godson. I will be sending it with my man this morning so I hope she likes it. I got to use my birthday present from my folks for the first time and I love it! It is a dress form for children. I am working on my sizing and it is helping out tremendously. Here is the dress form.



And here is the outfit I made. It is denim shorts with LSU pockets, and a TShirt with a little tiger face applique, and the child's name monogrammed. I did something similar for The Boy when he was born.




I have a week to finish up the birthday present, quilt order, and shower gifts for this coming weekend, so I will hopefully be able to find the time to post. I am also working on Valentine's outfits for the girls so I am staying pretty busy. And you never know when those tu-tu orders will come in! Whew, I'd better get some sleep! Until later...

No comments: