Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love...the Crafty Way!

Just some eye "candy" for you today!! :) Now you know why I've been so busy...still working on things for Disney World, and Mardi Gras is right around the corner!



Love Banner...burlap and vinyl table cloth letters!

These were my Contact Paper crafts featured at crafytammie...


Some hand stitched hearts...


LOVEly hair accessories...



Heart Yo-yo tutorial...here!!
Petti-Tutu tutorial at my local girl's AWESOME blog...Wildflowers & Whimsy...Thanks April!!
Hand stitched Owl applique from the AMAZING Kimara and Michelle over at Wee Folk Art! Thanks as always ladies!! :)
And some Valentines (plus about 20 others NOT pictured) for my girls' classes!
Well, that about wraps up my Valentines for this year!! I had so much fun perusing the bloggy world looking at all of the great tutorials and projects for this year!! Can't wait for next year!

Happy Valentine's Day!! Until later...

4 comments:

Bea said...

Love your handstitched ornaments. Very cute. I remember that tree being decorated in all gold and purple... ;-)
How did you do the Valentine's cards for your kids school? I need new ideas for next year! We just recycled last years card's idea, 'cause all the kids are in new schools this year.
Have a good week!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

So pretty! I have to admit I did not put up my valentine's decorations this year. I have been way too busy.

When are you going to disney? We are going the second week in May.

craftytammie said...

i love the heart with the tulle around it! so sweet! i made some placemats with my kids last sunday - but STILL can't find my roll of clear contact paper. we've been very careful not to spill :D

urban craft said...

You went all out for V-Day! Love everything and the tree too.
I did...nothing.

But St. Patrick's Day, oh, it is on!