Monday, July 25, 2011

Sewing Room Make Over!!

Hello everyone!! Hope your Summer is going well...when does school start again??! ;) I am just popping in to let you know that I haven't been too lazy lately. My good...make that AWESOME friend, Kathy "moved in" last week and wouldn't leave until my sewing room looked like THIS!!!




Our 23 yo moved out and left this HUGE corner desk!! It fits all of my machines beautifully! The hutch is not the one that came with the desk, but it fit better!!



Some of my fabric neatly rolled and stored....YAY!!


AND....I have a cutting table!!! I knew it was in this room, someWHERE!! HA! Oh, if you look against the far wall you can see the original hutch! It is that BIG, that is why I couldn't put it on the desk! :) But it fit perfectly in that spot and holds all kinds of little trims and things!!


Well, that's all...just wanted to show off my "new" sewing space!! I got an order for an LSU crib set from a first time Momma in Baton Rouge!! So I am busy, busy!! Until later...

3 comments:

Allie said...

Wow - girl - can I borrow your friend? I can see FLOOR there! Looking good hon!

Eva said...

Lucky you!
My sister in law came and cleaned my sewing room for me a few months ago. Godsend. She got done in 2 hours what would have taken me weeks and weeks.

Capital Mom said...

That is a full room!