Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why Leave the House?


All of this fabulous fabric comes right to your door! I love getting packages, especially when I know it has all of this material goodness in it! And look, Fabric.com is having an anniversary sale so they included a package of flower seeds thanking me for helping them "GROW". Too cute! I am so excited at the possibilities of what I can do! At the top is some great cupcake fabric that I am going to do aprons for the girls. And the black and white polka dots, either something for me or maybe opposite/matching dresses for the girls. And if you notice along the bottom is my WINNING charm pack of Wonderland by Moda. Thank you again Sew, Mama, Sew! I wish I could win every week!! And also in the bottom right corner is some black elastic thread so I can do some more shirring! I think I will pull out my "older" machine and see if it likes shirring better than my new one! I know it has something to do with the bobbin, but I don't want to take any chances and mess up my new machine! I also got some Bias Fusible Stay tape. I've never used it before, so that will be a learning experience.
Well, I am off to do some cutting before I pick up my good friend/ future piano teacher for Ms. Priss. We are going to look at and possibly purchase a piano I've been wanting. Then a birthday lunch, since Sunday was her birthday! Until later...

No comments: