Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have Followers?

How? When? I am SO honored! Just think, THREE people LIKE me enough to actually call themselves my followers!! Now, I'm a rockstar! Oh, but...does that mean I am going to feel pressure to blog everyDAY? Nah...too hard! :D Thanks you guys! You've made my DAY! I don't even know HOW to follow blogs, I guess I need to figure it out...

So if you haven't noticed by now, I've been pretty NOT busy sewing this week! And I need to be. I have a baby shower this weekend and I haven't even decided WHAT to make. And with all the awesome blogs I've been visiting, you'd think I would have TONS of ideas! Ok, the all caps are starting to annoy me...

Here is another hooded towel I did for a birthday gift a couple of weeks ago, I just didn't have the picture ready until now. This applique gave me fits...

It is the same paw print applique I used on the brown/ green cammo towel, so double the fits. Once I figured out the stitch out pattern it was ok, but at first....sheesh! And then the cutaway!! Those "toes" are pretty close together, so cutting away the applique fabric was tricky, especially with the terry cloth.

Well, I am sure after this sorry excuse for a post, my followers will desert me...sorry! I am finishing up the tutus for the giveaway and will hope to have them out tomorrow, which is the deadline we were given! So ladies...be watching the mail! :) I'll send you an email when I officially have them sent! Thanks again to all who participated, I had so much fun. So much in fact that I have decided to join my new friend at Urban Craft in a PIF, which for those of you who don't speak "blog" is Pay It Forward! Details of this will be coming up so stay tuned! Until later...

4 comments:

Allie said...

LOL - I have a couple of followers too - but I prefer to follow blogs in my google reader. It's just easier to keep track for me.
Your project turned out GREAT!

Amy Friend said...

I haven't bothered adding favorites but I do have your blog bookmarked, if that counts! Try some booties for the baby shower. They are soooo fun!

Unknown said...

Lol! You're too funny :)

I either subscribe to you or follow...it's really the same thing in my Google Reader--I love your blog!

And love your project. You're so talented!!

MooBear Designs said...

HAHA... followers sounds a little greepy.. how bout groupies lol

xo Steph