Monday, February 23, 2009

We love a parade

Happy Lundi Gras! We made it to the Children's parade on Saturday, but yesterday was not a good day. We all have runny noses and the hubby and me are fighting fatigue. This is not how we wanted to celebrate our Mardi Gras weekend! Hopefully we will feel better tomorrow. Here is a picture of the tu-tus in action! We got loads of compliments, and all the one's at Bundle of Joy were sold. Maybe we will see them tomorrow. There is a parade tonight that we are hoping to make, and tomorrow there are parades all day and a carnival with rides. The children are very excited! Hopefully whatever it is we have will be gone so we can enjoy the day! I've managed to get a picture of an actual King cake that I have made. I tried to do a braid with this one, not too bad, but definitely not as good as the picture of the King cake I got off of the internet! Go figure! The hubby wanted this one filled with vanilla pudding. Kinda messy, but very tasty! As you can see, I NEVER get my colors right. The girls had fun decorating this one! There is nothing like slinging sugar around! Take a look:

As you can see, there was no waiting for mom to take a picture! Until later...

No comments: