Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Day

Well, it's a bright new shiny day, ok maybe not so shiny, it rained all night and now it is cold and dreary. But that is good sewing weather! Time to pull up my socks and get to work. I am trying to be more organized and less scatter-brained. If I set a sewing goal for the week, I think I actually might get all my Christmas gifts done before Christmas!
When I opened my browser this morning, this was my quote of the day, "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it." - Pablo Picasso
Isn't that so true! I think I need to figure out how to permanently post this to my blog! Anyway, I thought that was a good sign that I will get much accomplished today. Maybe I spoke too soon... the middle child just woke up, must tend to morning duties. Maybe I will be back, maybe I will be sewing, maybe I will send out emails to my friends and family to let them know I have a blog in which to view my creations. Whatever I am doing, hopefully it will be after breakfast and a shower. Until later...

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am sew proud of you. You have taken something so ordinary and turned it into real art work. I am so jealous. Maybe one day I can say that my children are wearing SoBella creations.

Keep up the beautiful work.