Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Organization

That is my New Year's Resolution. I resolve to be more organized in 2009. Isn't organization the key to a successful business, family, life...etc...? I ordered business cards, actual professionally done business cards. Not the ones I did on my computer and printer. I will think about brochures later. I will start a new slideshow for 2009 creations. I have noticed that it is getting kinda long. That is good for me because I get all that experience in my creation making, but not good for you who like to see new things and have to get through all of the old things. So I will learn how to organize the pictures so it is easier to view the new things! Speaking of which, this is not new, but I have failed to photograph and post my version of the diaper clutch.
I don't think it is very original since I got the ideas from the lovely community of sites to the left. I just took different ideas and combined them. I think the next time I do one it will not have the elastic because it makes the clutch less boxy, which some people might like. I don't mind it being kinda bunchy because the elastic makes it easier to pull out the wipe case and diapers. Anyhow, here are some more pictures of it so those interested don't have to sift through the slideshow to find it.

I did the inside with a soft flannel so it could be used as a mini changing mat also. It is not very big so it would be easy to put in your purse or you could carry it on your wrist for quick stops into the grocery store without having to bring in the whole diaper bag. The dimensions are 10 inches by 5 inches closed, and 10" x 16" opened.

Well, I'm off to finish up last minute things before the New Year. Have a safe night. Until next year...

No comments: