Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting it done, little by little


I am starting to think I might actually get everything done before Christmas. I have to keep thinking positively for it to keep me sane. We got the tree decorated, with ornaments, and figured out how to light the star. Now if I can just keep the boy and the middle child away from it. The man keeps asking when I am going to put presents under it. Is he CRAZY? There is no point to that nonsense. They would be unwrapped so fast...
Yesterday, "the boys" worked their fannies off to get everything moved in and down the hall before the 21st birthday celebrating could begin. I know, I am a slave driver making the eldest work on the day before his 21st bday. I might let him off today since it is his bday, but we still have to paint and put the carpet down before Christmas eve so time is a wasting!
So in the meantime, I am working on our Christmas stockings and making progress! I still have some work to do, so hopefully they will be ready to hang before Santa comes! Until later...

No comments: