Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My very first post

I am not sure quite how to start. I have been reading other people's blogs for about 5 months, but now that I am starting my own I'm blocked. I guess I'll start at the beginning. My name is Lauranie and I make stuff. I made three beautiful children and now that that is over I have decided to create beautiful things. Well, beautiful and practical things, and since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, someone has to think my things are beautiful! It wasn't very difficult to start this blog, just time consuming. But it is also time consuming to get photos of the things I make to everyone individually, so this is the lesser of the two evils, as they say. Now when someone asks if I have a web page I can say, "yes!" Well, sort of. I am also still learning about this blog, so I am not sure how to fit stuff, link stuff, stop stuff...so until I get it all figured out, please bear with me and all my errors.
The slideshow on the left is of my creations. Those of you know me, know the things I've made, because something in that slideshow might belong to you. I am a self-taught sewer and creator, and it probably shows in my work, but I can see the improvements and I thank all of you who support me (emotionally and financially) because without you, I would be nothing! :) I also want to thank the links on the side of the page, because without them, I would know nothing! Sew, Mama, Sew is SOOOO AWESOME! If you sew or create or just want to visit some pretty awesome blogs go check them out. And they sell stuff too. Good fabric.
Well, because it took so long to set up my blog I have no time to say more. So I'll post more later and hope I can figure stuff out by then.

No comments: