Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Paying tribute to the HOMETOWN!

I've got to say...if you haven't had strawberries from Ponchatoula, you don't know what you are missing! While I was home this past weekend, I picked up a flat:

These things are HUGE! Look...



And you can tell by the color on the inside that they are sweet. No WATER berries here!

I look forward to this time of year. Every year. AND it is still early in the season, so when I go home again I can get ANOTHER flat, because this one will be gone! Well, that's all I have to say today! I just wanted to let everyone know that it is time to get yourself to Ponchatoula and get some STRAWBERRIES! And if you can't, you can always pick up a gallon of Kleinpeter Strawberry ice cream, because they are using Ponchatoula strawberries now! Because, obviously, they are the BEST! Until later...

No comments: