Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Anybody interested in a Tu-tu tree?

Unfortunately the CPSI Act has claimed the life of a local business. My Cutie Patootie has chosen not to renew her lease and closed up shop! This was the consignment shop that was so generous enough to feature some of my tu-tus. She decided that it would be too hard for her small business to keep up with the new law's ever changing list of items you can sell, trade, or give away to children under 12! Even though the law was delayed for a year, now that it is out there and "known", businesses and individuals are still liable for all products sold and "those" people are already putting their lawyers back on speed dial.


So back to my question...

Because of the middle child's illness, I did not get much accomplished this past weekend! So I will be working hard this week to finish up a few items needed for this coming weekend. I am doing another hooded towel for a gift, but this time will be doing a machine embroidered applique. Also a few bibs for St. Patrick's Day, I couldn't resist, the saying is hilarious. I am also currently working on a pattern from Habitual for the girls. It is for a Kimono style top, but I am extending it to be a robe. Can't wait to see how it turns out! I will try to post as I get things done, but with this crazy spring weather I never know who will get sick next! Until later...

No comments: