Monday, March 9, 2009

Starting the week, positively

Just a quick update, the tu-tu tree found a home at Baby Rossie in Hammond! Let's hope spring will bring out the baby DIVAS!
In other news, we welcome a new baby into the family! She is beautiful and so tiny! Here is her "welcome to the world" gift from her favorite Aunt:

I love Sew Forum, digitizers offer a lot of free embroidery designs for us to test and I have greatly enlarged my designs because of them. BIG THANK YOU!

We also had a birthday party this weekend. Here is the gift of choice. Yes another hooded towel! Kids and moms love them! I will be doing another by request of "lil miss" for her birthday in April.

I still have not finished the kimono style robe I am making for the girls, but I am being positive for the week knowing that I will get them done soon. I was asked this morning to do some Tshirts for the BIG ticket sellers from the annual BBQ fund raiser at Ms Priss's school! I have been slacking alot this school year since I have two at home so I am happy to do what I can, when I can. And I will be finishing up some bibs for the upcoming Strawberry Festival in Ponchatoula. See, positive attitude! I did some bibs for St. Patrick's Day for family babies, they came out cute I think. Again, the generous people at Sew Forum helped me out with this one! I thought it was very clever!


I know the pictures are not very good, but they say "Who's your Paddy?" Too funny! Hopefully I will be back later this week with some new items to post. Until later...

No comments: